SUM OF MONEY YOU WISH TO DONATE:
Donations help EGAPL cover the cost of medicines, boarding and veterinary care for the animals waiting to be adopted! It’s easy and secure to make a donation in any amount through PayPal.
You can mail a donation, too! Please make checks payable to either EGAPL or East Greenwich Animal Protection League and send to:
EGAPL P.O. Box 184 East Greenwich, RI 02818
You can also drop off donations to the Cranston Animal Hospital, 1119 Park Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910, during Adoption Hours.
EGAPL is an official Non-Profit 501(C)(3) organization. Donations are tax exempt to the full extent of the law. Please check with your tax advisor and consider EGAPL when making long-term strategic tax plans.
The EGAPL Community thanks you for your donation!
Other Ways to Help
- Designate the East Greenwich Animal Protection League on your United Way contribution! The United Way number for EGAPL is 8905.
- Does your employer have a matching gift program? Ask your employer to be a corporate match for your donation!
- You can include EGAPL in your estate plan and leave a lasting gift for our animals in your name.
- Order an EGAPL shirt: Please visit Kimber Designs to order an East Greenwich Animal Protection League T-shirt or sweatshirt! Kimber was adopted from EGAPL when he was just a puppy in 2012, and now with the help of his dad, he is donating all proceeds of sold shirts/sweatshirts to our adoptable animals. You can also find Kimber Designs on facebook.com/kimberdesigns.
- Shop online and earn money for EGAPL at the same time! You can use iGive to shop at various retailers with a percentage of your purchase going to the League. Visit http://isearch.igive.com/ to start, or if you are an Amazon.com shopper, visit smile.amazon.com to utilize Amazon Smile.